North Rim Ramble
Please note, this event has expired.
Marathon, Half-Marathon and 7-mile Trail Run!
Marathon, Half-Marathon and 7-mile Trail Run! This one-of-a-kind trail running event includes some of the Arizona Trail’s most pleasant trail tread and well-graded Forest Service roads on the North Kaibab Ranger District. The 13.1-mile loop traverses an enchanting area of northern Arizona, passing through an idyllic forest of spruce, pine, and aspen; past shallow ponds, springs; and in and out of limestone canyons. For about a mile, the course dodges among stately trees along the East Rim ofView more
Marathon- $75 ($85 after June 30)
10K- $40 ($50 after June 30)
1/2 Marathon- $60 ($70 after June 30)
In addition to a well-organized event in a gorgeous location, your registration includes:
– gourmet, healthy catered lunch at the finish line
– post-race beverages
– unique finisher award
– BottleBand (turns any water bottle into a handheld!)
– gift certificates and gear for top finishers
– aid stations with water, electrolyte drink, fresh fruit, salty chips and gummy bears
– coupons from sponsors
– outstanding safety net with the help of our radio communications volunteers
– knowing that you are helping with the maintenance and protection of the 800-mile Arizona Trail!
Fredonia 86022, AZ