Adventures in Mental Health
An outdoor program for adolescents ages (13-17), focusing on mood and body regulation through use of relaxation and mindfulness skills while experiencing the wonders and benefits of nature and the great outdoors.
Our program will include many opportunities for adolescents. The program will be guided by licensed mental health providers. It will include a variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking and bouldering. Participants can expect to practice relaxation tools, art projects, self-regulation tools, connect with nature, mindfulness skills, challenge and strength building, friendship, and the spirit of adventure.
Cost: $550 with a $50 discount for the first 10 participants.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 21, 2021 at 07:30 am - 05:00 pm (Mon)
- Jun 22, 2021 at 07:30 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
- Jun 23, 2021 at 07:30 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Jun 24, 2021 at 07:30 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
- Jun 25, 2021 at 07:30 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
405 N Beaver St Suite 9, Flagstaff, AZ 86001