IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled. Please CLICK HERE for the latest information about cancellations.
Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church began in 1958 under the leadership of Pastor David Adamcik, and was chartered with seventy-six members in 1959 as a congregation of the Lutheran Church in America. In November 1961, the congregation held its first worship service at the church building at the corner of San Francisco and Cedar streets. In January of 1988, by the merger of three Lutheran denominations, Shepherd of the Hills became a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
1601 North San Francisco Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE