IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled. Please CLICK HERE for the latest information about cancellations.
Camp Navajo was originally established as an ordnance depot in 1942. Presently the Arizona Army National Guard operates the installation as a National Guard Training Site and serves as a strategic storage site to various DoD entities, civilian and commercial customers.