2017 Flagstaff 365 Giveaway Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.*
*A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.*
1) Sweepstakes Timing: The Flagstaff 365 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 09:00 am MST on September 1, 2017. Weekly giveaways begin on Friday of each week at 9:00 AM MST and close on the following Tuesday on or around 3:00 PM MST. Winner will be contacted and can pick up their item by the Friday of the week that the winner is announced by 5:00 PM MST. If item is not picked up by Friday 5:00 PM, a new winner may be drawn.
2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau or Flagstaff Arts Council (the “Sponsors”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes by visiting the Sweepstakes page found on flagstaff365.com and then complete the on-screen entry form to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per week.
Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
4) Random Drawing(s): Prize Winner (“Winners”), will be selected in weekly drawings on Tuesday’s each week from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize will be awarded, and the Winner will be notified by e-mail or phone.
5) Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prizes may include one of or any combination of: admission passes, souvenirs, accommodations, or a meal. Approximate retail value will vary based on prize.
All other expenses and costs for the prizes not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, transportation to and from Flagstaff (including air, rail and/or automotive), tips and taxes related to any of the foregoing are the Winner's sole responsibility. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with one of comparable or greater value.
6) General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Return of Prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize may not be combined with any other offer. Use of prize must be completed by date of Prized festival. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the Winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winner’s list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Application or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries/friend entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Application or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Application does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the Internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Application; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Application may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Application, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries and friend entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that the Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, retailers, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or in any related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED $100, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED $100, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) YOUR REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7) Winner: The name of the Winner may be posted on flagstaff365.com or Flagstaff365 Facebook page.
8) Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Flagstaff 365 Giveaway Sweepstakes are Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau, 211 W. Aspen, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 and Flagstaff Arts Council, 2300 N. Fort Valley Rd. Flagstaff AZ 86001.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the manner described herein in the event you are selected as the Winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from the Sponsor.