Get an astronomy lesson at this well-respected observatory on Mars Hill. The center has a state-of-the-art visitors' center and offers hourly tours, scientific exhibits and multimedia presentations. The main draw, though, is the opportunity for nighttime stargazing through the observatory's powerful telescopes.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- A Nightmare on Aspen Street at The Orpheum Theater
- Halloween Harvest at Heritage Square
- HIstoric Flagstaff Ghost orb tour at Downtown Railroad District
- NightVisions V Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Celebraciones de la Gente at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Shonto Begay – Map of My Heart at Museum of Northern Arizona
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway