Get an astronomy lesson at this well-respected observatory on Mars Hill. The center has a state-of-the-art visitors' center and offers hourly tours, scientific exhibits and multimedia presentations. The main draw, though, is the opportunity for nighttime stargazing through the observatory's powerful telescopes.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Cultural Partners
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Made in the Shade Beer Tasting Festival at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Summer Scenic Lift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- The 17th Annual Downtown 4th of July Parade at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- Concerts in the Park: Summit Dub Squad at Wheeler Park
- Bump in the Moonlight at Walnut Canyon National Monument
- North American Sky & Solstice Meet (NASSM) National Event at Radisson Woodlands Hotel in Flagstaff
- The Knockabouts in Concert at Heritage Square
- Flagstaff Blues and Brews at Continental Driving Range
- Flagstaff Folk Festival at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Hopi Festival of Arts and Culture at Museum of Northern Arizona