Get an astronomy lesson at this well-respected observatory on Mars Hill. The center has a state-of-the-art visitors' center and offers hourly tours, scientific exhibits and multimedia presentations. The main draw, though, is the opportunity for nighttime stargazing through the observatory's powerful telescopes.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Flagstaff Chocolate Walk at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Notorious at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Rent at Coconino High School
- Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- The Slide Fire Story: A Tribute to Oak Creek Canyon at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Valentine’s Concert: Dave McGraw & Mandy Fer at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Highland Tea with Diana Gabaldon
- Made in the Shade at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Flagstaff Art in the Park at Wheeler Park