Get an astronomy lesson at this well-respected observatory on Mars Hill. The center has a state-of-the-art visitors' center and offers hourly tours, scientific exhibits and multimedia presentations. The main draw, though, is the opportunity for nighttime stargazing through the observatory's powerful telescopes.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Pumpkins in the Pines
- Heritage Festival 2014 at The Pioneer Museum
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- New Views of the Universe Exhibit at Lowell Observatory
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- Phoenix Suns Open Scrimmage at NAU Walkup Skydome
- First Friday ArtWalk at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- Scandinavian Fair
- Mural Walk at City Hall