Get an astronomy lesson at this well-respected observatory on Mars Hill. The center has a state-of-the-art visitors' center and offers hourly tours, scientific exhibits and multimedia presentations. The main draw, though, is the opportunity for nighttime stargazing through the observatory's powerful telescopes.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Easter Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Opening Reception: Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Firefly Gathering: 2014
- Lyrid Meteor Shower at Lowell Observatory
- Ulrike Arnold – EARTH Art at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Cooking Class - Local Mediterranean at Seasoned Kitchen
- Zenith's Champagne Easter Brunch
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde at Clifford E. White Theater