Get an astronomy lesson at this well-respected observatory on Mars Hill. The center has a state-of-the-art visitors' center and offers hourly tours, scientific exhibits and multimedia presentations. The main draw, though, is the opportunity for nighttime stargazing through the observatory's powerful telescopes.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Cornucopia Fall Festival
- Flagstaff Oktoberfest at Wheeler Park
- Hopi All Native Arts & Cultural Festival
- Pumpkins in the Pines
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- God of Carnage at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Social Distortion at The Orpheum Theater
- Shonto Begay – Map of My Heart at Museum of Northern Arizona
- First Friday ArtWalk at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- Wall Draw at Northern Arizona University - Beasley Art Gallery