Little America Hotel
2515 E Butler Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: (928) 779-7900 | Fax: (928) 779-7983
When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember. Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
April 20, 2014
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Opening Reception: Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Easter Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- Easter Brunch at Sakura Restaurant and Sushi Bar
- Celtic Fiddle Festival at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Trashy Fashion Show at City Hall
- Flagstaff Shop Indie EGGstravaganza at Downtown Railroad District
- Cooking Class - Local Mediterranean at Seasoned Kitchen
- BZB's BIG SHOW! at The Orpheum Theater
- Black Holes: Space Warps and Time Twists at Lowell Observatory
- Youthfest at The Orpheum Theater