Little America Hotel
2515 E Butler Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: (928) 779-7900 | Fax: (928) 779-7983
When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember. Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- NAU Jazz Combo Concert featuring Guest Artists Russel Schmidt and Dom Moio at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Black Holes: Space Warps and Time Twists at Lowell Observatory
- Discovery Hikes at Wupatki National Monument at Wupatki National Monument
- Pick & Hollar & Cool to Be Square Dance at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Stories to Life: When Irish Eyes Are Smiling at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Youth Art Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Papadosio at The Orpheum Theater
- An Evening with Amy Goodman at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- Stand-up Comedy with Maurice Northup and Reza Asgari at Doris Harper-White Playhouse