Little America Hotel
2515 E Butler Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: (928) 779-7900 | Fax: (928) 779-7983
When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember. Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
November 15, 2014
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Tequila Sunrise w/Pickster and Riot Earp at The Green Room
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Halloween Harvest at Heritage Square
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Celebraciones de la Gente at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- NAU Football vs. Eastern Washington at NAU Walkup Skydome
- Zombie Prom at The Green Room
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway