When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember. Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
November 23-December 27, 2013
December 25, 2013
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Cultural Partners
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Fine Craft Sale & Artist Marketplace at Coconino Center for the Arts
- 39th Annual Holiday Dinner at Du Bois Center
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- Babes in Toyland Holiday Drag Show at Collins Irish Pub Speakeasy
- The Great Pinecone Drop at Charly's Pub & Grill
- Christmas in the Mountains! at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- It's A Wonderful Life at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- The North Pole Experience (NPX) Santa's Workshop at Little America Hotel
- Christmas Champagne Brunch and Dinner at Little America Hotel
- The Nutcracker Suite in Modern Bare Feet at Clifford E. White Theater