Little America Hotel
2515 E Butler Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: (928) 779-7900 | Fax: (928) 779-7983
When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember. Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
February 12, 2015
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Rent at Coconino High School
- The Slide Fire Story: A Tribute to Oak Creek Canyon at Museum of Northern Arizona
- In the Footsteps of Martha Summerhayes at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Legends from the Sky at Harkins Flagstaff 11
- Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Anton Baranov at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
- Bald Eagle Celebration at Willow Bend Environmental Education Center
- First Friday ArtWalk at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- 10x10 Art Exhibition & Sale at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Highland Tea with Diana Gabaldon