Little America Hotel
2515 E Butler Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
phone: (928) 779-7900 | Fax: (928) 779-7983
When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember. Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Nashville Hit Songwriters Acoustic Concert at The Museum Club
- Tedeschi Trucks Band at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Shrek The Musical at Flagstaff High School Main Auditorium
- Flagstaff Art & Craft Festival at Wheeler Park
- Art on the Square Sundays at Heritage Square
- Flagstaff Extreme Terrain Mud Run at Fort Tuthill County Park
- New Views of the Universe Exhibit at Lowell Observatory
- Summer Soiree at The Arboretum at Flagstaff
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- Flagstaff Historic Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center