Little America Hotel
2515 E Butler Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: (928) 779-7900 | Fax: (928) 779-7983
When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember. Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
November 15, 2014
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Pumpkins in the Pines
- Day of the Dead Dance and Aerial Performance at The Green Room
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- Dutch Holly at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- Kyle Gass Band at The Museum Club
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- David Sedaris at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Flagstaff Elks Lodge Halloween Carnival