Little America Hotel
2515 E Butler Ave.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: (928) 779-7900 | Fax: (928) 779-7983
When you combine a stay at Flagstaff's most luxurious hotel with some of Northern Arizona’s most breathtaking scenery, you get a trip to remember. Little America is centrally located to many of the most breathtaking and historical sites of the Colorado Plateau. In fact, six attractions are within 80 miles of the hotel, including the Grand Canyon.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Youthfest at The Orpheum Theater
- Firefly Gathering: 2014
- Flagstaff Pro Rodeo at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Pat's Run Flagstaff Shadow Run at Continental Country Club
- The Big Heap at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Steve Smith and the Hard Road Trio at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Ulrike Arnold – EARTH Art at Museum of Northern Arizona