Northern Arizona University Art Museum
321 West McMullen Circle
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
Phone: (928) 523-3471 | Fax: 9285231424 | Email
Located in the historic Old Main on Northern Arizona University's North Campus, the NAU Art Museum presents art exhibitions featuring local, national and international artists. Typically, the main floor features four to six special exhibitions of modern and contemporary art yearly.
Calendar Note: The Museum is closed Veterans Day, Nov 11, 2011.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
March 11-April 26, 2014
March 27, 2014
January 30, 2014
January 28-February 22, 2014
September 19, 2013
September 17-November 16, 2013
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Youthfest at The Orpheum Theater
- Pat's Run Flagstaff Shadow Run at Continental Country Club
- Firefly Gathering: 2014
- Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- The Big Heap at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Flagstaff Pro Rodeo at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Steve Smith and the Hard Road Trio at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Ulrike Arnold – EARTH Art at Museum of Northern Arizona