The Orpheum Theater
15 West Aspen Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 556-1580 | Email
Northern Arizona's Premier Performing Arts Facility offers the best in local and national artists as well as exciting and unique film screenings! First constructed in 1911 and entirely renovated in 2002, the Orpheum Theater features plush seating, an expansive balcony, state-of-the-art sound, a full bar, and a lounge.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
April 20, 2014
April 23, 2014
April 25, 2014
April 30, 2014
May 10, 2014
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Easter Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Opening Reception: Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Firefly Gathering: 2014
- Lyrid Meteor Shower at Lowell Observatory
- Ulrike Arnold – EARTH Art at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Cooking Class - Local Mediterranean at Seasoned Kitchen
- Zenith's Champagne Easter Brunch
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde at Clifford E. White Theater