The Orpheum Theater
15 West Aspen Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
phone: (928) 556-1580 | Email
Northern Arizona's Premier Performing Arts Facility offers the best in local and national artists as well as exciting and unique film screenings! First constructed in 1911 and entirely renovated in 2002, the Orpheum Theater features plush seating, an expansive balcony, state-of-the-art sound, a full bar, and a lounge.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
October 29, 2014
October 16, 2014
September 23, 2014
August 28, 2014
August 23, 2014
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Circus Bacchus at Heritage Square
- Sunset Chairlift Rides & BBQ at Arizona Snowbowl
- Mushroom Festival at The Arboretum at Flagstaff
- Children's Music and Arts Festival at Bushmaster Park
- Flagstaff Art in the Park Labor Day Show at Wheeler Park
- New Views of the Universe Exhibit at Lowell Observatory
- Art on the Square Sundays at Heritage Square
- Pickin' in the Pines Bluegrass and Acoustic Music Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Shonto Begay – Map of My Heart at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl