The Orpheum Theater
15 West Aspen Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 556-1580 | Email
Northern Arizona's Premier Performing Arts Facility offers the best in local and national artists as well as exciting and unique film screenings! First constructed in 1911 and entirely renovated in 2002, the Orpheum Theater features plush seating, an expansive balcony, state-of-the-art sound, a full bar, and a lounge.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- The Slide Fire Story: A Tribute to Oak Creek Canyon at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Super Hero Fun Run/Walk/Adventure Course at Buffalo Park
- The Planets and Earth From Space at Lowell Observatory
- 2Cellos - Stjepan Hauser & Luka Sulic at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Viola Awards at High Country Conference Center
- Around the World in 80 Minutes at Coconino High School
- Armed Forces Day Parade at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band at The Orpheum Theater
- Laser Tag at Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace
- Movie Screening of Body Games-Angolan Roots of Capoeira at Center for Indigenous Music and Culture