Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
409 West Riordan Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 779-4395 | Fax: 9285560253
Built in 1904 for two Riordan families, Riordan Mansion is an impressive reminder of gracious living in a small, territorial logging town. The historic building is an Arizona treasure - a remarkable example of arts and crafts style architecture featuring a rustic exterior of true craftsmanship.
The expansive home has forty rooms, over 13,000 square-feet of living area and servant's quarters.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
September 28, 2014
September 21, 2014
September 20, 2014
September 8, 2014
August 16, 2014
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Flagstaff Oktoberfest at Wheeler Park
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- Heritage Festival 2014 at The Pioneer Museum
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Trappings of the American West at Museum of Northern Arizona
- New Views of the Universe Exhibit at Lowell Observatory
- First Friday ArtWalk at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- NightVisions V Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Phoenix Suns Open Scrimmage at NAU Walkup Skydome