Built in 1904 for two Riordan families, Riordan Mansion is an impressive reminder of gracious living in a small, territorial logging town. The historic building is an Arizona treasure - a remarkable example of arts and crafts style architecture featuring a rustic exterior of true craftsmanship.
The expansive home has forty rooms, over 13,000 square-feet of living area and servant's quarters.
December 1-December 31, 2013
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Cultural Partners
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Holiday Party & Concert with Tristan Scroggins and Anam Cara
- It's A Wonderful Life at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- The Great Pinecone Drop at Charly's Pub & Grill
- The North Pole Experience (NPX) Santa's Workshop at Little America Hotel
- The Dark Side of OZ at The Orpheum Theater
- Christmas in the Mountains! at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- The Nutcracker Suite in Modern Bare Feet at Clifford E. White Theater
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- Shop Indie This Christmas at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- It's Elemental Fine Crafts Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts