Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
409 West Riordan Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 779-4395 | Fax: 9285560253
Built in 1904 for two Riordan families, Riordan Mansion is an impressive reminder of gracious living in a small, territorial logging town. The historic building is an Arizona treasure - a remarkable example of arts and crafts style architecture featuring a rustic exterior of true craftsmanship.
The expansive home has forty rooms, over 13,000 square-feet of living area and servant's quarters.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
March 16, 2014
March 10, 2014
March 8, 2014
February 15, 2014
February 10, 2014
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Youthfest at The Orpheum Theater
- Pat's Run Flagstaff Shadow Run at Continental Country Club
- Firefly Gathering: 2014
- Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- The Big Heap at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Flagstaff Pro Rodeo at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Steve Smith and the Hard Road Trio at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Ulrike Arnold – EARTH Art at Museum of Northern Arizona