Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
409 West Riordan Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 779-4395 | Fax: 9285560253
Built in 1904 for two Riordan families, Riordan Mansion is an impressive reminder of gracious living in a small, territorial logging town. The historic building is an Arizona treasure - a remarkable example of arts and crafts style architecture featuring a rustic exterior of true craftsmanship.
The expansive home has forty rooms, over 13,000 square-feet of living area and servant's quarters.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
March 16, 2014
March 10, 2014
March 8, 2014
February 15, 2014
February 10, 2014
February 1-February 22, 2014
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Discovery Hikes at Wupatki National Monument at Wupatki National Monument
- An Evening with Amy Goodman at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- Black Holes: Space Warps and Time Twists at Lowell Observatory
- Pick & Hollar & Cool to Be Square Dance at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Seasoned Kitchen Cooking Class - Seafood, Saffron & Strawberries at Seasoned Kitchen
- Papadosio at The Orpheum Theater
- Auditions for "Guys and Dolls" at Sinagua Middle School
- Youth Art Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts
- "Rising from Ashes" at The Orpheum Theater