Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
409 West Riordan Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 779-4395 | Fax: 9285560253
Built in 1904 for two Riordan families, Riordan Mansion is an impressive reminder of gracious living in a small, territorial logging town. The historic building is an Arizona treasure - a remarkable example of arts and crafts style architecture featuring a rustic exterior of true craftsmanship.
The expansive home has forty rooms, over 13,000 square-feet of living area and servant's quarters.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
March 16, 2014
March 10, 2014
March 8, 2014
February 15, 2014
February 10, 2014
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Easter Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- Opening Reception: Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Flagstaff Shop Indie EGGstravaganza at Downtown Railroad District
- Flagstaff Earth Day 2014 at City Hall
- BZB's BIG SHOW! at The Orpheum Theater
- Cooking Class - Local Mediterranean at Seasoned Kitchen
- Trashy Fashion Show at City Hall
- Matt Ferris at The Museum Club