Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
409 West Riordan Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
phone: (928) 779-4395 | Fax: 9285560253
Built in 1904 for two Riordan families, Riordan Mansion is an impressive reminder of gracious living in a small, territorial logging town. The historic building is an Arizona treasure - a remarkable example of arts and crafts style architecture featuring a rustic exterior of true craftsmanship.
The expansive home has forty rooms, over 13,000 square-feet of living area and servant's quarters.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 26, 2014
July 14, 2014
June 28, 2014
June 14, 2014
June 14, 2014
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Nashville Hit Songwriters Acoustic Concert at The Museum Club
- Tedeschi Trucks Band at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Shrek The Musical at Flagstaff High School Main Auditorium
- Flagstaff Art & Craft Festival at Wheeler Park
- Art on the Square Sundays at Heritage Square
- Flagstaff Extreme Terrain Mud Run at Fort Tuthill County Park
- New Views of the Universe Exhibit at Lowell Observatory
- Summer Soiree at The Arboretum at Flagstaff
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- Flagstaff Historic Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center