Coconino Center for the Arts
2300 North Fort Valley Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86002
Phone: (928) 779-2300 | Fax: 9287797197 | Email
The Coconino Center for the Arts is the cultural hub of the Flagstaff community. The 4,000 square foot gallery features diverse exhibitions, and the intimate 200-seat theater offering concerts, performances, films and other presentations.
Please be advised that the Center does close for as much as one or two weeks between art exhibitions for installation.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
September 23 - October 29, 2014
October 26, 2014
December 9, 2014
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Tequila Sunrise w/Pickster and Riot Earp at The Green Room
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Halloween Harvest at Heritage Square
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Celebraciones de la Gente at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- NAU Football vs. Eastern Washington at NAU Walkup Skydome
- Zombie Prom at The Green Room
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway