Coconino Center for the Arts
2300 North Fort Valley Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86002
Phone: (928) 779-2300 | Fax: 9287797197 | Email
The Coconino Center for the Arts is the cultural hub of the Flagstaff community. The 4,000 square foot gallery features diverse exhibitions, and the intimate 200-seat theater offering concerts, performances, films and other presentations.
Please be advised that the Center does close for as much as one or two weeks between art exhibitions for installation.
April 12-May 31, 2014
April 16, 2014
April 18, 2014
April 24, 2014
April 25, 2014
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Shop Indie EGGstravaganza at Downtown Railroad District
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Trashy Fashion Show at City Hall
- Celtic Fiddle Festival at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Opening Reception: Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Easter Brunch at Sakura Restaurant and Sushi Bar
- Cooking Class - Local Mediterranean at Seasoned Kitchen
- Youthfest at The Orpheum Theater
- BZB's BIG SHOW! at The Orpheum Theater
- Black Holes: Space Warps and Time Twists at Lowell Observatory