Coconino Center for the Arts
2300 North Fort Valley Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86002
Phone: (928) 779-2300 | Fax: 9287797197 | Email
The Coconino Center for the Arts is the cultural hub of the Flagstaff community. The 4,000 square foot gallery features diverse exhibitions, and the intimate 200-seat theater offering concerts, performances, films and other presentations.
Please be advised that the Center does close for as much as one or two weeks between art exhibitions for installation.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
September 23 - October 29, 2014
October 26, 2014
December 9, 2014
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- A Nightmare on Aspen Street at The Orpheum Theater
- Halloween Harvest at Heritage Square
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- Celebraciones de la Gente at Museum of Northern Arizona
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- Fantastic FSO at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Tequila Sunrise w/Pickster and Riot Earp at The Green Room