Doris Harper-White Playhouse
11 West Cherry Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 774-1662 | Email
Doris Harper-White Community Playhouse, erected in 1923, was originally the Elks Lodge and later became the Flagstaff Library. The hall is now known as an intimate black box venue for the Theatrikos Theatre Company. The performance space seats 99 individuals. Theatrikos patrons are never more than five rows away from the stage area.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
November 23 - November 24, 2014
December 5 - December 21, 2014
January 30 - February 15, 2015
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Red Elvises at The Green Room
- Hot Buttered Rum at The Orpheum Theater
- Fiddler on the Roof at Sinagua Middle School
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Mountain Campus Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair at Du Bois Center
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- Jelly Bread at The Green Room
- Painting in the World: Reflections on Politics, Violence, and Reconciliation at Northern Arizona University Art Museum
- In The Next Room (Or The Vibrator Play) at Northern Arizona University Studio Theatre
- Miracle on 34th Street at Doris Harper-White Playhouse