Doris Harper-White Playhouse
11 West Cherry Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 774-1662 | Email
Doris Harper-White Community Playhouse, erected in 1923, was originally the Elks Lodge and later became the Flagstaff Library. The hall is now known as an intimate black box venue for the Theatrikos Theatre Company. The performance space seats 99 individuals. Theatrikos patrons are never more than five rows away from the stage area.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
December 5 - December 21, 2014
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Pumpkins in the Pines
- Day of the Dead Dance and Aerial Performance at The Green Room
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- Dutch Holly at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- Kyle Gass Band at The Museum Club
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- David Sedaris at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Flagstaff Elks Lodge Halloween Carnival