Doris Harper-White Playhouse
11 West Cherry Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 774-1662 | Email
Doris Harper-White Community Playhouse, erected in 1923, was originally the Elks Lodge and later became the Flagstaff Library. The hall is now known as an intimate black box venue for the Theatrikos Theatre Company. The performance space seats 99 individuals. Theatrikos patrons are never more than five rows away from the stage area.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Earth Day 2014 at City Hall
- Easter Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- BZB's BIG SHOW! at The Orpheum Theater
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Trashy Fashion Show at City Hall
- Opening Reception: Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Cooking Class - Local Mediterranean at Seasoned Kitchen
- Firefly Gathering: 2014
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde at Clifford E. White Theater