Doris Harper-White Playhouse
11 West Cherry Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 774-1662 | Email
Doris Harper-White Community Playhouse, erected in 1923, was originally the Elks Lodge and later became the Flagstaff Library. The hall is now known as an intimate black box venue for the Theatrikos Theatre Company. The performance space seats 99 individuals. Theatrikos patrons are never more than five rows away from the stage area.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
March 15, 2014
March 28-April 13, 2014
May 23-June 8, 2014
July 25-August 10, 2014
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Chairs for Change at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Forgotten Places: Looking for a Lost America at Northern Arizona University Studio Theatre
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- St. Patrick's Day Fun for Everyone at Riordan Mansion! at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Black Holes: Space Warps and Time Twists at Lowell Observatory
- Discovery Hikes at Wupatki National Monument at Wupatki National Monument
- An Evening with Amy Goodman at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- Youth Art Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts
- The Annie Moses Band in Concert at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Stories to Life: When Irish Eyes Are Smiling at Coconino Center for the Arts