Doris Harper-White Playhouse
11 West Cherry Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 774-1662 | Email
Doris Harper-White Community Playhouse, erected in 1923, was originally the Elks Lodge and later became the Flagstaff Library. The hall is now known as an intimate black box venue for the Theatrikos Theatre Company. The performance space seats 99 individuals. Theatrikos patrons are never more than five rows away from the stage area.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Halloween Harvest at Heritage Square
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- HIstoric Flagstaff Ghost orb tour at Downtown Railroad District
- A Nightmare on Aspen Street at The Orpheum Theater
- Celebraciones de la Gente at Museum of Northern Arizona
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- NightVisions V Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Fantastic FSO at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus