Doris Harper-White Playhouse
11 West Cherry Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Phone: (928) 774-1662 | Email
Doris Harper-White Community Playhouse, erected in 1923, was originally the Elks Lodge and later became the Flagstaff Library. The hall is now known as an intimate black box venue for the Theatrikos Theatre Company. The performance space seats 99 individuals. Theatrikos patrons are never more than five rows away from the stage area.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Firefly Gathering
- Classical Hits You Know You Know
- Super Hero Fun Run/Walk/Adventure Course at Buffalo Park
- Brian Regan at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- 2Cellos - Stjepan Hauser & Luka Sulic at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Grand Canyon State Winter Games at Arizona Snowbowl
- Cold War Kids at The Orpheum Theater
- Youth Art Exhibition - Opening Reception at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Around the World in 80 Minutes at Coconino High School
- The Planets and Earth From Space at Lowell Observatory