Doris Harper-White Playhouse
11 West Cherry Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
phone: (928) 774-1662 | Email
Doris Harper-White Community Playhouse, erected in 1923, was originally the Elks Lodge and later became the Flagstaff Library. The hall is now known as an intimate black box venue for the Theatrikos Theatre Company. The performance space seats 99 individuals. Theatrikos patrons are never more than five rows away from the stage area.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
July 24 - August 10, 2014
July 27 - August 4, 2014
August 15 - August 17, 2014
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Nashville Hit Songwriters Acoustic Concert at The Museum Club
- Tedeschi Trucks Band at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Shrek The Musical at Flagstaff High School Main Auditorium
- Flagstaff Art & Craft Festival at Wheeler Park
- Art on the Square Sundays at Heritage Square
- Flagstaff Extreme Terrain Mud Run at Fort Tuthill County Park
- New Views of the Universe Exhibit at Lowell Observatory
- Summer Soiree at The Arboretum at Flagstaff
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- Flagstaff Historic Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center