Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to Flagstaff365.com!
The following are our content guidelines. Please be aware that Flagstaff365.com:
- Shall not discriminate on the basis of subject matter or artists involved, including for reasons related to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or political point of view.
- May include information that contains mature themes, be sexually explicit and/or use strong language (except for events listed in the “kids & families” category) where it is integral to the artistic integrity of the work being represented.
- May exclude slurs, epithets and hateful comments.
- Only includes Flagstaff events and activities which are considered to be an attraction to both residents and visitors to the area alike, determined solely by the staff at Flagstaff.365.com.
- May utilize information provided on this site for use in various publications and media throughout the year.
Our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the greater Flagstaff area. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date, but earlier is better. Event information should be posted on the website within five (5) to ten (10) business days upon submission to the site.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: Our event submission form accepts video "embed" code and links as provided by websites like YouTube.com. A video added to this form will appear on both the event detail page, as well as on our website's Video Central page.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove graphic images, change the event category, and edit text submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The organization or individual submitting an event is responsible for the accuracy of the entry and is fully responsible for alerting Flagstaff365.com in regards to any updates and/or changes to the event as soon as possible.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Flagstaff Festival of Science
September 18 - September 27, 2015
- Flagstaff Art in the Park at Wheeler Park
September 5 - September 7, 2015
- Grand Canyon Salsa Festival
September 3 - September 6, 2015
- Wine in the Woods Festival at The Arboretum at Flagstaff
September 13, 2015
- Flagstaff Community Market - Downtown
May 17 - October 18, 2015
- Sunset Chairlift Rides & Free BBQ at Arizona Snowbowl
July 17 - September 4, 2015
- Flagstaff Star Party at Buffalo Park
September 17 - September 19, 2015
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
May 29 - October 19, 2015
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
September 3, 2015
- Walking Food Tours
May 2 - October 24, 2015
- Flagstaff Festival of Science