Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to Flagstaff365.com!
The following are our content guidelines. Please be aware that Flagstaff365.com:
- Shall not discriminate on the basis of subject matter or artists involved, including for reasons related to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or political point of view.
- May include information that contains mature themes, be sexually explicit and/or use strong language (except for events listed in the “kids & families” category) where it is integral to the artistic integrity of the work being represented.
- May exclude slurs, epithets and hateful comments.
- Only includes Flagstaff events and activities which are considered to be an attraction to both residents and visitors to the area alike, determined solely by the staff at Flagstaff.365.com.
- May utilize information provided on this site for use in various publications and media throughout the year.
Our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the greater Flagstaff area. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date, but earlier is better. Event information should be posted on the website within five (5) to ten (10) business days upon submission to the site.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: Our event submission form accepts video "embed" code and links as provided by websites like YouTube.com. A video added to this form will appear on both the event detail page, as well as on our website's Video Central page.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove graphic images, change the event category, and edit text submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy. Questions? Email: email@example.com.
- The organization or individual submitting an event is responsible for the accuracy of the entry and is fully responsible for alerting Flagstaff365.com in regards to any updates and/or changes to the event as soon as possible.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Cultural Partners
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Made in the Shade Beer Tasting Festival at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- The 17th Annual Downtown 4th of July Parade at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- Summer Scenic Lift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- Concerts in the Park: Summit Dub Squad at Wheeler Park
- Bump in the Moonlight at Walnut Canyon National Monument
- North American Sky & Solstice Meet (NASSM) National Event at Radisson Woodlands Hotel in Flagstaff
- The Knockabouts in Concert at Heritage Square
- Flagstaff Blues and Brews at Continental Driving Range
- Flagstaff Folk Festival at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Hopi Festival of Arts and Culture at Museum of Northern Arizona