Advertise on Flagstaff365.com
Advertise on Flagstaff365.com!
Our advertisers are seeing over 11,000 impressions per week
You reach a huge demographic of audiences when you sponsor Flagstaff365.com. Combining the local outreach of Flagstaff Arts Council (flagartscouncil.org) with the broad marketing prowess of the Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau (flagstaffarizona.org), Flagstaff365.com sees a lot of traffic: both residents of and visitors to Flagstaff and Northern Arizona.
Currently, we are offering only TWO sponsorships at a time. We will not accept any other sponsorships or advertisements. Why? Because Flagstaff365.com is about connecting the user to events. So, your ad will stand out rather than getting buried amongst dozen of ads. Flagstaff365.com is clean and simple to use. Also, because Flagstaff365.com is operated by a non-profit organization, your ad supports the community.
Ads are reasonably priced! To book your sponsorship, contact John Tannous (JT) by email or by phone at (928) 779-2300 x101.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Flagstaff Chocolate Walk at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Notorious at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Rent at Coconino High School
- Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- The Slide Fire Story: A Tribute to Oak Creek Canyon at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Valentine’s Concert: Dave McGraw & Mandy Fer at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Highland Tea with Diana Gabaldon
- Made in the Shade at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Flagstaff Art in the Park at Wheeler Park