Advertise on Flagstaff365.com
Advertise on Flagstaff365.com!
13,505 Unique Visitors*
55,069 Page Views*
>> When you sponsor Flagstaff365, you reach that audience. <<
You reach a huge demographic of audiences when you sponsor Flagstaff365.com. Combining the local outreach of Flagstaff Cultural Partners (culturalpartners.org) with the broad marketing prowess of the Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau (flagstaffarizona.org), Flagstaff365.com sees a lot of traffic: both residents of and visitors to Flagstaff and Northern Arizona.
Currently, we are offering only TWO sponsorships at a time. We will not accept any other sponsorships or advertisements. Why? Because Flagstaff365.com is about connecting the user to events. So, your ad will stand out rather than getting buried amongst dozen of ads. Flagstaff365.com is clean and simple to use.
SPONSOR OPTIONS - Great Prices!
Site wide placement / all pages of Flagstaff365.com / top right column, directly under "Find an Event" box
$150/month, month-to-month contract
$140/month, three-month contract
$125/month, six-month contract
Only two spots are available - no other advertisements will appear on the site
Non-profit rates: $100 monthly, or $50 half-month!
Ad dimensions: 275 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall / .gif or .jpg format / 72 dpi
To book your sponsorship, contact John Tannous (JT) by email or by phone at (928) 779-2300.
*numbers from last four months of 2012.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Cultural Partners
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Fine Craft Sale & Artist Marketplace at Coconino Center for the Arts
- 39th Annual Holiday Dinner at Du Bois Center
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- Babes in Toyland Holiday Drag Show at Collins Irish Pub Speakeasy
- The Great Pinecone Drop at Charly's Pub & Grill
- Christmas in the Mountains! at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- It's A Wonderful Life at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- The North Pole Experience (NPX) Santa's Workshop at Little America Hotel
- Christmas Champagne Brunch and Dinner at Little America Hotel
- The Nutcracker Suite in Modern Bare Feet at Clifford E. White Theater