Advertise on Flagstaff365.com
Advertise on Flagstaff365.com!
Our advertisers are seeing over 11,000 impressions per week
You reach a huge demographic of audiences when you sponsor Flagstaff365.com. Combining the local outreach of Flagstaff Arts Council (flagartscouncil.org) with the broad marketing prowess of the Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau (flagstaffarizona.org), Flagstaff365.com sees a lot of traffic: both residents of and visitors to Flagstaff and Northern Arizona.
Currently, we are offering only TWO sponsorships at a time. We will not accept any other sponsorships or advertisements. Why? Because Flagstaff365.com is about connecting the user to events. So, your ad will stand out rather than getting buried amongst dozen of ads. Flagstaff365.com is clean and simple to use. Also, because Flagstaff365.com is operated by a non-profit organization, your ad supports the community.
Ads are reasonably priced! To book your sponsorship, contact John Tannous (JT) by email or by phone at (928) 779-2300 x101.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Day of the Dead Dance and Aerial Performance at The Green Room
- Dutch Holly at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Kyle Gass Band at The Museum Club
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- David Sedaris at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Halloween at Lowell Observatory at Lowell Observatory
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- New Views of the Universe Exhibit at Lowell Observatory
- First Friday ArtWalk at Historic Downtown Flagstaff