Advertise on Flagstaff365.com
Advertise on Flagstaff365.com!
13,505 Unique Visitors*
55,069 Page Views*
>> When you sponsor Flagstaff365, you reach that audience. <<
You reach a huge demographic of audiences when you sponsor Flagstaff365.com. Combining the local outreach of Flagstaff Arts Council (flagartscouncil.org) with the broad marketing prowess of the Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau (flagstaffarizona.org), Flagstaff365.com sees a lot of traffic: both residents of and visitors to Flagstaff and Northern Arizona.
Currently, we are offering only TWO sponsorships at a time. We will not accept any other sponsorships or advertisements. Why? Because Flagstaff365.com is about connecting the user to events. So, your ad will stand out rather than getting buried amongst dozen of ads. Flagstaff365.com is clean and simple to use. Also, because Flagstaff365.com is operated by a non-profit organization
To book your sponsorship, contact John Tannous (JT) by email or by phone at (928) 779-2300.
*numbers from last four months of 2012.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Youthfest at The Orpheum Theater
- Pat's Run Flagstaff Shadow Run at Continental Country Club
- Firefly Gathering: 2014
- Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- The Big Heap at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Flagstaff Pro Rodeo at Coconino County Fairgrounds
- Steve Smith and the Hard Road Trio at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Ulrike Arnold – EARTH Art at Museum of Northern Arizona