What is Flagstaff365.com?
Flagstaff365.com is the resource for what’s happening throughout the greater Flagstaff area. The goal is to supply a comprehensive calendar of events, bringing together into a single convenient online site information that was, previously, scattered or not readily available at all. Flagstaff365.com lets you click or browse to find performances and exhibitions, recreation and family events, classes and workshops, venues and artists.
Who is Flagstaff365.com?
Flagstaff365.com is a partnership between two agencies: Flagstaff Arts Council, the non-profit local arts and sciences agency, and the Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau, the City of Flagstaff's department charged with developing, promoting and maintaining Flagstaff as a year-round visitor destination with professional and visitor services.
Plain and simple: Flagstaff365.com wants you to partake fully of the arts in the community around you. Discover its diversity. Get out and be part of it. Take in a show, tour an exhibit, thrill to the festivals – share it all as a family and with friends. We want YOU – long-time resident, recent arrival, or visitor – to enjoy the vibrancy, the creative spirit, that is the Flagstaff scene.
The first step is knowing what’s there, so we have created this “virtual visitors’ center” to be your single, simple, one-stop source for information about performances and venues, exhibitions and destinations, workshops and other special events in the Flagstaff area.
Contact us and find out more.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- A Nightmare on Aspen Street at The Orpheum Theater
- Halloween Harvest at Heritage Square
- HIstoric Flagstaff Ghost orb tour at Downtown Railroad District
- NightVisions V Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Celebraciones de la Gente at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Shonto Begay – Map of My Heart at Museum of Northern Arizona
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway