The Riordan Action Network (RAN) is a grassroots organization dedicated to the preservation of Riordan Mansion State Historic Park in Flagstaff, Arizona. This group of private citizens from Arizona and other states formed in 2009 when severe state-level budget cuts threatened closure of the park. Every dollar raised by RAN through regular donations from patrons or through periodic fundraising events is used directly for the park.
There are no upcoming events available for this organization at this time.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Cultural Partners
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- It's A Wonderful Life at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Holiday Party & Concert with Tristan Scroggins and Anam Cara
- The Great Pinecone Drop at Charly's Pub & Grill
- The North Pole Experience (NPX) Santa's Workshop at Little America Hotel
- The Dark Side of OZ at The Orpheum Theater
- Seasonal Sounds of Children at Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church
- Christmas in the Mountains! at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Candy Cane Concert at Coconino Center for the Arts
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- The Nutcracker Suite in Modern Bare Feet at Clifford E. White Theater