Northern Arizona's Premier Performing Arts Facility offers the best in local and national artists as well as exciting and unique film screenings! First constructed in 1911 and entirely renovated in 2002, the Orpheum Theater features plush seating, an expansive balcony, state-of-the-art sound, a full bar, and a lounge.
Event Name: Sierra Leone Refugee All Stars
Comment posted by: Rita Childers from Cottonwood, AZ, Apr 19, 2011
Event Name: Chamillionaire with Paul Wall
Review posted by: Dawn from Flagstaff, AZ, Mar 23, 2010
OMG, the show was awesome! Everyone who performed were fantastic. It definately was exciting!!
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Easter Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- Opening Reception: Recycled Art Exhibition at Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Reflections on Art Appreciation: Meditations, Aspirations, and Reflections at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Flagstaff Shop Indie EGGstravaganza at Downtown Railroad District
- Flagstaff Earth Day 2014 at City Hall
- BZB's BIG SHOW! at The Orpheum Theater
- Cooking Class - Local Mediterranean at Seasoned Kitchen
- Trashy Fashion Show at City Hall
- Matt Ferris at The Museum Club