A Taste of Music
April 28, 2013
Children's Chorale of Flagstaff invites you to join us at our annual fundraiser for a fun afternoon filled with music and gourmet food tasting. The jazz band Flat Five will be performing at 3:00pm and 5:00pm, the Children's Choir will perform at 4:00pm. We will have a silent auction, raffle, and food tasting tables. Tasting Tables will include: Wine from Southern Wine and Spirits, Olive Oil from Olio Primo, Chocolate form a variety of local shops, Coffee, and Cheese.
There is no addmission for entry, there will be a cost for the tasting tables.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Pumpkins in the Pines
- Day of the Dead Dance and Aerial Performance at The Green Room
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- Dutch Holly at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- Kyle Gass Band at The Museum Club
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- David Sedaris at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Flagstaff Elks Lodge Halloween Carnival