A Taste of Music
April 28, 2013
Children's Chorale of Flagstaff invites you to join us at our annual fundraiser for a fun afternoon filled with music and gourmet food tasting. The jazz band Flat Five will be performing at 3:00pm and 5:00pm, the Children's Choir will perform at 4:00pm. We will have a silent auction, raffle, and food tasting tables. Tasting Tables will include: Wine from Southern Wine and Spirits, Olive Oil from Olio Primo, Chocolate form a variety of local shops, Coffee, and Cheese.
There is no addmission for entry, there will be a cost for the tasting tables.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Notorious at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- Viola Awards at High Country Conference Center
- Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Rent at Coconino High School
- The Slide Fire Story: A Tribute to Oak Creek Canyon at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Valentine’s Concert: Dave McGraw & Mandy Fer at Coconino Center for the Arts
- An Evening with John Gorka at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Highland Tea with Diana Gabaldon
- Anton Baranov at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church