Easter Champagne Brunch
March 31, 2013
Join us this Easter and enjoy Northern Arizona’s preferred brunch experience! Our elaborate brunch features a carvery of mouth-watering meats, a seafood station including king crab legs, made-to-order omelets, waffles and crepes, plus customary brunch dishes, crisp salads, gourmet cheeses and an extensive selection of tantalizing desserts as well as a chocolate fondue fountain!
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Arts Council
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Seasoned Kitchen Cooking Class - Seafood, Saffron & Strawberries at Seasoned Kitchen
- Chairs for Change at Coconino Center for the Arts
- First Friday ArtWalk at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- St. Patrick's Day Fun for Everyone at Riordan Mansion! at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Forgotten Places: Looking for a Lost America at Northern Arizona University Studio Theatre
- Flagstaff Wine & Food Festival at Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park
- Youth Art Exhibition - Opening Celebration at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Stand-up Comedy with Maurice Northup and Reza Asgari at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- An Evening with Amy Goodman at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- Black Holes: Space Warps and Time Twists at Lowell Observatory