St. Patrick's Fun For Everyone!
March 17, 2013
St. Patrick's Day fun for everyone at Riordan Mansion! The afternoon will be filled with activities that celebrate the Irish heritage of the Riordan family of Flagstaff. Music, whiskey tasting, raffles of Irish goodies, refreshments, dancers, crafts for kids, leprechauns and Irish-themed tours of Riordan Mansion.
While most activities are free, the whiskey tasting has a cost of $15.00 per person and regular admission fee applies to guided tours. A reservation is suggested for guided tours of Riordan Mansion and can be made by calling 928-779-4395. The Irish-themed tours are available at 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 on March 17th.
This event is brought to you by the Northern Arizona Celtic Heritage Society and the Riordan Action Network. Need not be Irish to attend - kilt not required.
For more information on the St. Patrick's Day events call 928-853-7792.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Notorious at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- Viola Awards at High Country Conference Center
- Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Rent at Coconino High School
- The Slide Fire Story: A Tribute to Oak Creek Canyon at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Valentine’s Concert: Dave McGraw & Mandy Fer at Coconino Center for the Arts
- An Evening with John Gorka at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Highland Tea with Diana Gabaldon
- Anton Baranov at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church