St. Patrick's Fun For Everyone!
March 17, 2013
St. Patrick's Day fun for everyone at Riordan Mansion! The afternoon will be filled with activities that celebrate the Irish heritage of the Riordan family of Flagstaff. Music, whiskey tasting, raffles of Irish goodies, refreshments, dancers, crafts for kids, leprechauns and Irish-themed tours of Riordan Mansion.
While most activities are free, the whiskey tasting has a cost of $15.00 per person and regular admission fee applies to guided tours. A reservation is suggested for guided tours of Riordan Mansion and can be made by calling 928-779-4395. The Irish-themed tours are available at 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 on March 17th.
This event is brought to you by the Northern Arizona Celtic Heritage Society and the Riordan Action Network. Need not be Irish to attend - kilt not required.
For more information on the St. Patrick's Day events call 928-853-7792.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Trappings of the American West at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons at The Orpheum Theater
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Thanksgiving Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- 2014 Holiday Lights Parade at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- The Nutcracker at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Holiday Tours at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Christmas Party for Kids at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- The Original Wailers at The Orpheum Theater