Paolo Soleri: Think. Draw. Build. Sustain.
February 19 - April 13, 2013
This exhibition features sketches, prints, drawings and large-scale models by architecht Paolo Soleri, who is well known in Arizona for the construction and design of Arcosanti, an urban laboratory just north of Phoenix. The show focuses on Soleri's vision of "arcology" (combining architecture and ecology) and provides a look into the artistry behind the architects's work.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- It's Elemental at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Holiday Star Fest at Lowell Observatory
- Holiday Tours at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Citizen Kane at Cline Library Assembly Hall
- The Black Bottom Lighters at The Green Room
- Flagstaff BrewHaHa at High Country Conference Center
- Miracle on 34th Street at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Naughty Night with Saint Nick at The Orpheum Theater