Paolo Soleri: Think. Draw. Build. Sustain.
February 19-April 13, 2013
This exhibition features sketches, prints, drawings and large-scale models by architecht Paolo Soleri, who is well known in Arizona for the construction and design of Arcosanti, an urban laboratory just north of Phoenix. The show focuses on Soleri's vision of "arcology" (combining architecture and ecology) and provides a look into the artistry behind the architects's work.
Connect With Us!
Flagstaff Cultural Partners
Local Arts Agency for Flagstaff & Coconino County
- Fine Craft Sale & Artist Marketplace at Coconino Center for the Arts
- 39th Annual Holiday Dinner at Du Bois Center
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- Babes in Toyland Holiday Drag Show at Collins Irish Pub Speakeasy
- The Great Pinecone Drop at Charly's Pub & Grill
- Christmas in the Mountains! at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- It's A Wonderful Life at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- The North Pole Experience (NPX) Santa's Workshop at Little America Hotel
- Christmas Champagne Brunch and Dinner at Little America Hotel
- The Nutcracker Suite in Modern Bare Feet at Clifford E. White Theater