Paolo Soleri: Think. Draw. Build. Sustain.
February 19 - April 13, 2013
This exhibition features sketches, prints, drawings and large-scale models by architecht Paolo Soleri, who is well known in Arizona for the construction and design of Arcosanti, an urban laboratory just north of Phoenix. The show focuses on Soleri's vision of "arcology" (combining architecture and ecology) and provides a look into the artistry behind the architects's work.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- 2014 Holiday Lights Parade at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- Fiddler on the Roof at Sinagua Middle School
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- Hot Buttered Rum at The Orpheum Theater
- In The Next Room (Or The Vibrator Play) at Northern Arizona University Studio Theatre
- Flagstaff BrewHaHa at High Country Conference Center
- The Nutcracker at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Thanksgiving Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- Fine Craft Sale at Coconino Center for the Arts