Paolo Soleri: Think. Draw. Build. Sustain.
February 19 - April 13, 2013
This exhibition features sketches, prints, drawings and large-scale models by architecht Paolo Soleri, who is well known in Arizona for the construction and design of Arcosanti, an urban laboratory just north of Phoenix. The show focuses on Soleri's vision of "arcology" (combining architecture and ecology) and provides a look into the artistry behind the architects's work.
More from Northern Arizona University Art Museum
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Grand Canyon Salsa Festival
- Flagstaff Route 66 Days Charity Car Show at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- Wine in the Woods: AZ Style at The Arboretum at Flagstaff
- Scenic Chairlift Rides at Arizona Snowbowl
- New Views of the Universe Exhibit at Lowell Observatory
- Mountain Country Music Festival at Continental Driving Range
- Traveler in Concert at The Arboretum at Flagstaff
- Shonto Begay – Map of My Heart at Museum of Northern Arizona
- The Porchlights at Heritage Square
- Memento Mori - A Tina Mion Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts