Experience the magic of The Polar Express™, the classic children's book by Chris Van Allsburg. The Polar Express comes to life when the train departs the Williams Depot for a journey through the dark and quiet wilderness for a special visit to the "North Pole."
Enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while listening to the magical story. Watch the joy on the children's faces when the train arrives at the North Pole, where Santa Claus and his reindeer are waiting! Santa will board The Polar Express and hand each child their own special gift. Make this a family holiday tradition.
Call today to make your reservations because space is limited to those who truly believe in the spirit of Christmas! The train leaves each night at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Select days feature a 3:30 p.m. matinee departure. The roundtrip ride is a little over an hour.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Rent at Coconino High School
- The Slide Fire Story: A Tribute to Oak Creek Canyon at Museum of Northern Arizona
- In the Footsteps of Martha Summerhayes at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Legends from the Sky at Harkins Flagstaff 11
- Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- Anton Baranov at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
- Bald Eagle Celebration at Willow Bend Environmental Education Center
- First Friday ArtWalk at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- 10x10 Art Exhibition & Sale at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Highland Tea with Diana Gabaldon