Experience the magic of The Polar Express™, the classic children's book by Chris Van Allsburg. The Polar Express comes to life when the train departs the Williams Depot for a journey through the dark and quiet wilderness for a special visit to the "North Pole."
Enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while listening to the magical story. Watch the joy on the children's faces when the train arrives at the North Pole, where Santa Claus and his reindeer are waiting! Santa will board The Polar Express and hand each child their own special gift. Make this a family holiday tradition.
Call today to make your reservations because space is limited to those who truly believe in the spirit of Christmas! The train leaves each night at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Select days feature a 3:30 p.m. matinee departure. The roundtrip ride is a little over an hour.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Firefly Gathering
- 2Cellos - Stjepan Hauser & Luka Sulic at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Shpongle at The Orpheum Theater
- The Slide Fire Story: A Tribute to Oak Creek Canyon at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Nightly Pluto Show at Lowell Observatory
- Viola Awards at High Country Conference Center
- March Soap Making Workshop at The Pioneer Museum
- Around the World in 80 Minutes at Coconino High School
- Super Hero Fun Run/Walk/Adventure Course at Buffalo Park
- Stories To Life: The Jones Benally Family at Coconino Center for the Arts