Experience the magic of The Polar Express™, the classic children's book by Chris Van Allsburg. The Polar Express comes to life when the train departs the Williams Depot for a journey through the dark and quiet wilderness for a special visit to the "North Pole."
Enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while listening to the magical story. Watch the joy on the children's faces when the train arrives at the North Pole, where Santa Claus and his reindeer are waiting! Santa will board The Polar Express and hand each child their own special gift. Make this a family holiday tradition.
Call today to make your reservations because space is limited to those who truly believe in the spirit of Christmas! The train leaves each night at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Select days feature a 3:30 p.m. matinee departure. The roundtrip ride is a little over an hour.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Tequila Sunrise w/Pickster and Riot Earp at The Green Room
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- Halloween Harvest at Heritage Square
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Celebraciones de la Gente at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- NAU Football vs. Eastern Washington at NAU Walkup Skydome
- Zombie Prom at The Green Room
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway