The City of Flagstaff Recreation Services is hosting their annual Halloween Harvest!
Voted 2009’s Most Outstanding Community Event by AZ Parks and Recreation Association, festivities will include creepy carnival games, arts and crafts, a pumpkin patch, spooky music, fun library activities, and a freaky fashion show. Little ghouls should bring their Halloween bags and visit local businesses for candy on our Downtown Trick or Treat Trail.
All children’s activities are FREE!
Haunted tours of Historic Downtown will start at Heritage Square and will leave every ½ hour from 4:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. This is a safe and fun event for kids of all ages! There is plenty of parking at City Hall, Wheeler Park and the Phoenix parking lot.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Pumpkin Patch Train at Grand Canyon Railway
- HIstoric Flagstaff Ghost orb tour at Downtown Railroad District
- Halloween Harvest at Heritage Square
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- A Nightmare on Aspen Street at The Orpheum Theater
- Celebraciones de la Gente at Museum of Northern Arizona
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- Fantastic FSO at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- NightVisions V Exhibition at Coconino Center for the Arts