The City of Flagstaff Recreation Services is hosting their annual Halloween Harvest!
Voted 2009’s Most Outstanding Community Event by AZ Parks and Recreation Association, festivities will include creepy carnival games, arts and crafts, a pumpkin patch, spooky music, fun library activities, and a freaky fashion show. Little ghouls should bring their Halloween bags and visit local businesses for candy on our Downtown Trick or Treat Trail.
All children’s activities are FREE!
Haunted tours of Historic Downtown will start at Heritage Square and will leave every ½ hour from 4:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. This is a safe and fun event for kids of all ages! There is plenty of parking at City Hall, Wheeler Park and the Phoenix parking lot.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- The Black Bottom Lighters at The Green Room
- Holiday Tours at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- It's Elemental at Coconino Center for the Arts
- Miracle on 34th Street at Doris Harper-White Playhouse
- LOL Comedy Night at The Museum Club
- Holiday Star Fest at Lowell Observatory
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Flagstaff BrewHaHa at High Country Conference Center
- Naughty Night with Saint Nick at The Orpheum Theater