The City of Flagstaff Recreation Services is hosting their annual Halloween Harvest!
Voted 2009’s Most Outstanding Community Event by AZ Parks and Recreation Association, festivities will include creepy carnival games, arts and crafts, a pumpkin patch, spooky music, fun library activities, and a freaky fashion show. Little ghouls should bring their Halloween bags and visit local businesses for candy on our Downtown Trick or Treat Trail.
All children’s activities are FREE!
Haunted tours of Historic Downtown will start at Heritage Square and will leave every ½ hour from 4:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. This is a safe and fun event for kids of all ages! There is plenty of parking at City Hall, Wheeler Park and the Phoenix parking lot.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- NAU Football vs. Southern Utah at NAU Walkup Skydome
- Mountain Campus Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair at Du Bois Center
- 2014 Holiday Lights Parade at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Hot Buttered Rum at The Orpheum Theater
- Painting in the World: Reflections on Politics, Violence, and Reconciliation at Northern Arizona University Art Museum
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- In The Next Room (Or The Vibrator Play) at Northern Arizona University Studio Theatre
- Flagstaff BrewHaHa at High Country Conference Center
- The Nutcracker at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus