The City of Flagstaff Recreation Services is hosting their annual Halloween Harvest!
Voted 2009’s Most Outstanding Community Event by AZ Parks and Recreation Association, festivities will include creepy carnival games, arts and crafts, a pumpkin patch, spooky music, fun library activities, and a freaky fashion show. Little ghouls should bring their Halloween bags and visit local businesses for candy on our Downtown Trick or Treat Trail.
All children’s activities are FREE!
Haunted tours of Historic Downtown will start at Heritage Square and will leave every ½ hour from 4:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. This is a safe and fun event for kids of all ages! There is plenty of parking at City Hall, Wheeler Park and the Phoenix parking lot.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Trappings of the American West at Museum of Northern Arizona
- Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons at The Orpheum Theater
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Thanksgiving Champagne Brunch at Little America Hotel
- 2014 Holiday Lights Parade at Historic Downtown Flagstaff
- The Polar Express at Grand Canyon Railway
- The Nutcracker at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Holiday Tours at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Christmas Party for Kids at Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- The Original Wailers at The Orpheum Theater