November 9 - November 18, 2012
SWEENEY TODD is based on the 19th century legend of a London barber driven to a life of crime after a malevolent judge takes his wife and child from him. Sweeney’s plan for revenge includes a cutthroat partnership with Mrs. Lovett—an enterprising businesswoman—who is soon producing the tastiest meat pies in London. This stunning musical theatre masterpiece by Stephen Sondheim, with book by Hugh Wheeler, slices its way into Flagstaff with an astounding cast of 24.
Flagstaff365 is presented by:
Sign Up Here!
Sign up for email notifications:
Flagstaff365 is presented in partnership by:
- Pumpkins in the Pines
- Day of the Dead Dance and Aerial Performance at The Green Room
- Viola's Haunted Garden
- Dutch Holly at Firecreek Coffee Company
- Historic Flagstaff Ghost Orb Tour at Downtown Railroad District
- Kyle Gass Band at The Museum Club
- Dew Downtown Flagstaff: Urban Ski and Snowboard Festival at City of Flagstaff
- Haunted Flagstaff Walking Tour at Flagstaff Visitor Center
- David Sedaris at Ardrey Auditorium, Northern Arizona University Campus
- Flagstaff Elks Lodge Halloween Carnival